Today’s post will show you some amazing fall outfits we found on POLYVORE. Since we loved these looks so much, we decided to accessorize them with our pearls. September is here, kids are back to school, we are back at the office, days are getting shorter. In other words, the summer routine has changed and autumn feels empowered to dictate what we’ll be wearing the next couple of months. But don’t worry, you can still wear your pearls! So, in case you’re wondering what to wear pearls with this fall season, let’s take a look at the suggested items. They will help us prepare our new fall outfits.
We had a fantastic summer and collected a lot of new and marvelous memories. Our sun caressed skin is getting ready to be covered more and more, but this doesn’t mean we can’t look gorgeous anymore. Fall is the most elegant season from the fashion point of view. This is because it gives you the opportunity to be creative and stylish, while protecting yourself from cold and rain with the most flattering clothes.
So, while shopping for the latest fall trends, why not consider pearls your number one jewel accessory? You can use the pearls you already own, or you can refresh your collection with the pearl suggestions we have in store for you.
HOW TO WEAR PEARLS WITH FALL OUTFITS
1. We absolutely adore this fall outfit created by Brenda on Polyvore. It is perfect for a day at the office, meetings, or lunches with sunbeams spilled in your coffee. The sweater’s nuance of yellow goes extremely well with black pearls, so we’ll keep Brenda’s idea of adding a pendant and suggest the Black Trinity Pearl Pendant. It will compliment the entire outfit.
2. Next, this outfit (also pulled together by Brenda) incorporates some beautiful colors and shades, perfect for this fall. The deep burgundy high-waits pencil skirt will flatter hourglass body types. Plus, it can be worn on so many occasions. The ecru shades are simply enhancing its beauty. And the floral print semi-sheer silk blouse with pussy-bow is just exquisite. This sleek attire requires some fine accessories, and this Freshwater Pearl Earrings Pair in White is enough to complete the whole set in a classy manner.
3. Let’s change a bit the register and check this casual outfit with a touch of class. A great fall item, the black leather jacket can be paired with basically any kind of shoes, including this pair of heels. In order to keep the sophisticated air of this look created by Elena, this Pair of Pearl Earrings in Zelda White is simply perfect. They are fun, flirty, and modern enough to be worn with a white Tee as well. This simplistic styling has the look of a pearl stud through the ear with a drop pearl suspended from the bottom of the ear.
4. This look, also proposed by Elena, requires a warm latte, don’t you think? 😊 Perfect for the changing fall weather, this outfit is relaxed, comfortable, yet classy. The gray tones are beautifully complimented by the plain white shirt. At a first glance, a pair of pearl earrings will do justice to this outfit. Both trendy and fashionable, the style of the Freshwater Pearl Earrings Set leaves the white pearl waiting effortlessly in mid-air, creating an alluring look for any attire. The perfect white pearl is set into 14K gold creating the ultimate in the Black Label Collection.
5. For those of you who live in areas with mild temperatures during autumn, this outfit suggestion created by Bubbles Wardrobe is ideal. We just love the pearl-embellished shoes! Perfect for a walk in the park, gatherings with friends, a night of pizza and a movie, this look goes well with the Selene White Pearl Earrings. With the fun and sparkling style of the Selene Earrings makes them a sure hit with young teens and early twenty-somethings, and they’ll become a jewelry item they’ll wear for many years into the future.
6. We absolutely love the cool vintage vibe of this outfit! The romantic airy silk blouse, paired with the faded blue denim and the ivory leather mules, requires a classic pair of white pearl earrings. Simply stunning, these button shaped earrings are the perfect asset to set off and complete your attire. Moreover, whether your style is casual, business or formal, these large 10-10.5mm sized White Freshwater Pearl Earrings are a definite plus!
7. Moving on, Magda proposed a fresh look by pairing this white top with a worked-in knot twist and this wool skirt with…a pair of white sneakers. And it looks so hip! For this back to school kind of outfit, we have the ideal pair of earrings: the Pearl Earring Pair in Dolphin White. Made of shining silver, the amazing Dolphin Earrings have smooth, curving lines giving them a whimsical and fun look. Small and understated, these pearl earrings with their adorably charming style are the perfect adornment to every outfit from weekend casual to comfortable business.
8. Let it rain with style! Once again, Magda did a great job. She suggested a practical, yet elegant look for the ladies who have a busy lifestyle but want to look sleek every time! The burgundy accents of this look are absolutely gorgeous! When it’s raining, be careful to protect your pearls. The the best way to do that is to not have them exposed, so a belted coat like this one will do the trick. This simple and clean outfit needs a simple pearl accessory. Therefore, what could work better than this white pearl pendant in Kristine white? This magnificent pendant and its 14K white gold chain will match every outfit in your wardrobe regardless of the purpose or style. Due to its true elegance and powerful fashion trending presence, it can become your favorite pearl accessory.
9. Crushing on velvet? You’re not to blame since it’s a trending item this season. As a result, it is often preferred for fall outfits. Myra combined some beautiful pieces and obtained a great look for those who are lucky enough to have high temperatures during this season. The black velvet trousers are a statement piece due to the rich yellow and green poppy pattern sings of vintage opulence. Obviously, it goes well with a graceful satin top. Throw on a black blazer and this Pearl Necklace in Ella Edison Multicolor and you’ll take fashion to new and dazzling heights.
10. Are you looking for a more extravagant look, but with minimum effort? A fall dress is the easiest way to look amazing. Myra has a valid option for you: a wool multicolored dress with snake-print satin sleeves, front patch pockets, and ribbed trims, paired with brown leather and faux fur pom pom detail boots! The earthy tones are truly gorgeous. Wondering what would be a perfect addition to this fall look? This 9-10mm AAAA Quality Freshwater Pearl Ring in Grace Pink sits atop in all its glory.
11. Zaycelik proposes an alluring and sophisticated look and we love every single clothing item. The consistency of this outfit will be perfectly sustained by this Tahitian Pearl Pendant in Janet Black. The longline duster coat gives your look an androgynous edge. As a result, it will be well accessorized with the pendant with the black pearl connected to a pendulum style 14 yellow gold, crystal encrusted bail. If you want a super fun and flirty look, add the Janet pendant to a black rope chain or satin ribbon choker.
12. The little black dress with a twist will undoubtedly look gorgeous with a classic white pearl necklace like this one. You can never go wrong with a bold red lipstick and black heels. Wear your favorite perfume and you’re good to go! Be ready to receive loads of compliments, because these four items will never go out of style.
To conclude, these are our favorite 12 Polyvore fall outfits and we hope you enjoyed our recommendations in terms of pearl jewellery. We especially picked them because they are perfect for this start of the fall and lastly because they inspired us to accessorize them with our pearls. All in all, if you’re wondering when to wear pearls this autumn, the answer is simple: any time you want! Fall outfits are perfect for wearing pearls. They enhance your beauty and bring a touch of class to every sober outfit. Channel your inner diva and dare to be as creative as the lovely ladies who created the outfits we have just presented to you. For more inspiration, go and follow them on Polyvore. You’ll find endless outfit looks!