A few simple tips to make your pearl necklace purchase perfect!
1. When choosing Akoya pearl decide if you are looking for investment grade Japanese Akoya Pearls or more affordable Chinese Akoya Pearls. Consider Freshwater pearls as a wonderful alternative to Akoya, while
2. Choose Japanese Akoya pearls when looking for premium Akoya pearls. Be sure that the Japanese Akoya pearls are accompanied by the Japanese Tag of Quality to ensure that they were inspected by the Japanese Pearl Association.
3. Choose Chinese Akoya when looking for an affordable Akoya pearls.
4. Choose Tahitian pearls when looking for a necklace that makes big statement. Tahitian pearls are one of the most luxurious pearls available. The size of the pearls is large, starting at 8mm and can range up to the huge 14mm.
5. Consider Freshwater pearls for their value and affordable price points. Freshwater pearls, available in 4 gorgeous colors are in the class of their own with. Our AAA and AAAA strands are are the best in world.
6. Choose South Sea Pearls when looking for the utmost exclusive pearls in the world.