1. When choosing Akoya pearl decide if you are looking for investment grade Japanese Akoya Pearls or more affordable Chinese Akoya Pearls. Consider Freshwater pearls as a wonderful alternative to Akoya, while
2. Choose Japanese Akoya pearls when looking for premium Akoya pearls. Be sure that the Japanese Akoya pearls are accompanied by the Japanese Tag of Quality to ensure that they were inspected by the Japanese Pearl Association.
3. Choose Chinese Akoya when looking for an affordable Akoya pearls.
4. Choose Tahitian pearls when looking for a necklace that makes a big statement. Tahitian pearls are one of the most luxurious pearls available. The size of the pearls is large, starting at 8mm and can range up to the huge 14mm.
5. Consider Freshwater pearls for their value and affordable price points. Freshwater pearls, available in 4 gorgeous colors are in the class of their own with. Our AAA and AAAA strands are the best in the world.
6. Choose South Sea Pearls when looking for the utmost exclusive pearls in the world.
|Freshwater Pearl Necklaces||Akoya Pearl Necklaces||Tahitian Pearl Necklaces||Gold and White South Sea Pearl Necklaces|
|From $35 to $1379||From $99 to $5029||From $3569 to $6229||From $285 to $37599|
|Mesmerizing freshwater pearls like you've never seen before.||Luxurious Japanese Akoya necklaces in an assortment of sizes and colors.||Luxuriously large Tahitian pearl necklaces. A breathtaking look for breathtaking moments.||Absolutely the rarest of pearls - flawless golden pearl - Midas would have been proud.|
|White Freshwater Pearl Necklace
Pink Freshwater Pearl Necklace
Lavender Freshwater Pearl Necklace
Black Freshwater Pearl Necklace
|White Japanese Akoya Necklace
Black Japanese Akoya Necklace
Chinese Akoya Pearl Necklaces
Tahitian Multicolor Baroque Necklace
|Golden South Sea Necklace
White South Sea Necklace